Numbers.

29 Mar 2014

one.   We adopted/saved a precious cat this week. We named her, Rogue Warrior.

twelve.   The number of things I was to sew on my Pinterest Sewing Projects board. I am so beyond excited about finally getting my sewing machine. {My mom brought it for me when she came to visit.}

four.   The number of favorite dinosaurs that he plays with. Most of them kind of scare him.





two.   The number of doctors our poor boy went in and saw in one day.

one.   The 1 wish I have is to go on a date with my man. I am in desperate need.

twenty.   The number of times we've watched Despicable Me because the minions make him so happy.

 

three.   The number of Pedialyte bottles we've gone though.

twenty.   The number of songs on my special playlist that have been replaying over, and over this past week.

ten.   The number of how many times I've been puked on this week.


forty.   The number of times I've called my mom & Keagan's grandma. In a row.
 

countless.   The amount of prep-talks from Keagan I have gotten - Snuggles from an overly sick kid - Overwhelmingly blessed I've felt for modern medicine - And all the amazing help from my wonderful mother, and Keagan's lovely grandmother {I really don't know what I'd do without those 2 beautiful women}.



This is the actual first time Renner has been this sick. He's had minor colds, but nothing like this. And although this week has been nothing but cater to his every single need because he was too unbearable weak to move, it has taught me a lot, and has made me so grateful for the times that he isn't sick. How I am longing for the days where he is screeching, and yelling so loudly. I miss his sweet voice. 
But it has taught me that I CAN do this.


There were times I was crying on the phone to Keagan, while he was at work, because I felt defeated, and alone - That I just couldn't do it.

But then my mom said to me, "Kayla, you can. You are a mom. Mom's have superpowers that no one else in the world have. We step up, and do what needs to be done. Tap into them, and use them."

I sobbed. I miss her so much. 20+ hours away from her is too much. But I am grateful for her wisdom, and strength. 
Next time Renner is this sick, I will be more prepared.
Well, I'll try at least.

No comments :

Post a Comment