Oh, I Can't Delete That? Crap.

28 Mar 2014



Random Jumbled Thoughts of the Day.

I think my favorite words are: Crap & Freaking.
I wonder what the parents, well.. mostly mom's, will think when Renner comes running up saying, "Holy crap Mom, that kid is so freaking cool!" I, for one, don't know. 

But for now he can't talk, so I'll keep using my favorite words. 

I really wish I can delete some of the words I say out loud. There are times I start saying something.. Stop. Then desperately want to push the backspace button. 
Except, this is real life. And I can't. Crap. 

I just love being honest. I feel like if we all lived in a "Divergent" world though, I'd probably die in the Candor faction. Dauntless all the way! - But seriously, I speak my mind. I am cautious of those around me, feelings, but when I am bursting at the seams with something I know they need to hear, regardless if they'll hate me for it - I say it.

People respect me for it though. And they always know where they stand with me. Enough of this wishy-washy stuff these days. Just be honest. But be loving in your honesty. 

Loving is the keyword here. Honesty comes with the package, but if you're coming from a place of anger or hate.. Then that's a completely different situation. In that case, do what I do, sometimes. Write a letter. It helps. Trust me.

Lots of letters have been written in this household. It keeps anger in check, and you don't loss that respect because of angry/hurtful words.

I love honesty. I love people being honest with me. I think it strengthens your relationship. Helps you grow stronger together. Too many secrets, and hard feelings have threatened plenty of marriages, and friendships.

So I might say "crap" and "freaking" a lot.
But just remember;

I will always call you out on your crap, because I freaking love you.


But if you do tell me I look fat in these jeans. I will cut you.

4 comments :

  1. Holy Crap! Rusty started saying that on the way to church last week. Laughing only encourages such behaviours. But so hard not too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I find those jeans very slimming

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I'm so excited for Ren to talk. Kinda.. & thanks ;)

      Delete
  3. You, Dauntless?! Oh Kay-Kay that made me laugh out loud! You would never make it past the scary dream stage! Spiders. Bwahaha!

    ReplyDelete