Confessions.

24 Mar 2014

1. I have started re-watching the Pokemon: Indigo League series, and I am in love with it just like I was when I was 7 years old. I'm a nerd. - The newest ones after that just make me sad. 

2. I know Renner will love it too. And I will play Pokemon with him. 

3. Although I am so happy that saved Rogue, last night Keagan had to give me calm talk because I was having anxiety of her scratching Renner & Roxy. But then I realize how incredibly sweet, and docile she is. - What is everyone's thoughts on declawing though? I have heard both sides of it. 

4. I am overly excited to go watch Divergent. Like I am bouncing up, and down thinking about it. I'm hoping we can go on a date tomorrow night and see it! 

5. I have had a slurpee every single day this week. It has gotten me through Renner's sickness. { Dr. Pepper, Blue Raspberry, & Cream Soda. } Delicious! 

6. I always feel weird asking people to "follow" me, or my blog. 

7. I felt seriously defeated this week because Renner was so sick, and was throwing up everywhere. I admit I had a breakdown, or two. 

8. I can only drink ice cold water. Water that has been sitting on the table, or my bed side table for an hour makes me want to gag. 

9. My sister gave me a sewing machine! I am so excited to us it. But I have zero fabric. She is, thankfully, sending me some. The States just has the best fabric, and it's cheap. I can wait to sew Ren some shoes!

10. I still suck at crocheting. But I try and practice everyday. I made 2 headbands, and a flower (my amazing friend Bethany taught me to make that.) - but trying to make a magic circle will be the death of me.

No comments :

Post a Comment