Amazing Friend & Some Photos.

17 Apr 2014

My amazing friend, Alyssa, did a photo shoot of Ren & me a few weeks ago. It was such a fun, and special time with me and my cute boy, just laying on our bed laughing, and just being real. He loves when I hold him up in the air, and when we are just snuggling.  

{If you look closely you can see a kiss on his cheek from my lipstick.} 
 I love candid photos like these, and Alyssa knows exactly what she is doing. 
This girl has some straight raw talent that she was blessed with. There are so many photographers in the world today, but not all of them can capture moments like these, and know the exact time to push the trigger, so your clients have that precious moment frozen forever. You have to feel the moment, and be in it with the person (people) you are trying to capture.
Her blog & website are /




 
  





"...and she loved a little boy very, very much --
                                          even more than she loved
                                                                                        herself."
- "The Giving Tree"




No comments :

Post a Comment