All Hallows Eve.

6 Nov 2013

Like I said in my last post, I love Halloween. Not sure why, but it gives me great joy in dressing up and running around getting yummy treats. Here are just some cute photos of this years craziness. 
I don't have my mantel back yet from the TV plague, but I have vowed to have it back by Christmas.

 I love these awesome crows. Found at the dollar store no less. The jars I have had around my house that were from various pasta, pickles, and hot fudge sundae jars. Also, the super rad labels can be found on my Pinterest.


 Found this beautiful glass skull at Target. We finally got Targets in Canada YAY! I'm pretty excited about it. Anyways, the skull is filled with margarita mix stuff. I just loved the color is was rocking. Turned into Dragons Blood.

 Bottled in Bulgaria - Harry Potter reference anyone?
Our Superbaby.
We went as Lois Lane & Clark Kent.
Sorry for the terrible photos. I had to sell my pride and joy Nikon D5100 a few months ago. We are in the process of getting a new one. But for now my blurry iPhone photos will do.


No comments :

Post a Comment