Confessions

18 Feb 2014

1. I Confess- I always am thinking about the zombie apocalypse. And I kind of sort of wish it would happen, but then I think about Renner being a baby during it and get terrified of it happening at all. 

2. I Confess - I am in love with dark sodas. Dr. Pepper, Pepsi, Coke, Root Beer, etc.. Love em' all. 

3. I Confess - I feel like Jennifer Lawerence and I would be best friends in real life. Whenever I hear her talk about how she stalks some celebrities she has always been in love with, but is to afraid to talk them. I feel like that would be me if I saw or met her. Let's be BFFs Jen? Please?

4. I Confess - I wish I was a trained assassin. Seriously, how cool would it be to learn how to fight all crazy like, and kick trash. Not the whole killing people thing.. Just knowing how to defend yourself in a tough situation. Pretty much I wish I was Nikita. 

5. I Confess - I could live without lamps in my house, and survive just on candles at night. 

6. I Confess - I can't fall asleep without Keagan being home. When he has to go away on business trips, or for anything at all, it's a rough night. When he works a late shift I stay up, watching Supernatural mostly, until he gets home. 

7. I Confess - I was never really a playing with Barbie's kind of girl. I have always been in love with dinosaurs, and wanted to be a paleontologist with I was little. 

8. I Confess - I hate spiders & clowns. I will straight up leave you to defend for yourself if either of those are near. & will most likely trip you if a killer clown or giant spider is after me. 

9. I Confess - I'm the worst when I start watching new TV Shows. Everything else seems to stop, and they become my life. I befriend the characters, and feel like I know them on a personal level. 

10. I Confess - I hate the word dieting. It literally makes me wanna punch someone. 

Que Usher's "These are my confessions..." & fade out. 

But seriously, hope you enjoyed them! I will start doing these every Monday. It's kinda fun letting all my "deep, dark" confessions out there. 

I challenge you to write down some of your confessions on your blog! Or even in the comments below. 

No comments :

Post a Comment