Day of Love.

16 Feb 2014

We LOVE Valentines Day. It might sound cliche, but I do really love it. The chocolate, the flowers, the loove, etc.. I can't get enough! Even when I didn't have a "boy", I was in love with the chocolate, lazying around with my girls and watching romantic sappy love stories. I was never a hater of the most romantic day of the year - even if it is a total scam so all the stores get monaay.

Anyways to us, Valentines Day means a for sure date night! Whether it's a go out on the town date night, or a stay at home (in our jammies) one - it's still a date night regardless! This year we spent it at home, and I can't even deny that it was one of my favorites.

 My mom and & woke up to a fantastic breakfast in bed - Nutella crepes with strawberries & powder sugar. So delish. Keagan had to work a late shift (till 11) so when he got home I surprised him with some Spicy Sausge Pasta & Spinach Salad with Balasmic Vinegrette (seriously recommend this recipe), and a candle lit living room, with a blow up air bed in front of the fireplace - My mom is visiting us for a couple weeks, hence us camping in the living room. Which all in all wasn't that bad of idea anyways. We might have done it whether my mom was here or not. It was quite romantic. Although, the air bed wasn't as comfortable as our bed, just laying there with my sexy husband made it even better. And yes I just said "laying" - thank you surgery... Still though, I couldn't of asked for a more perfect night. 

How was your Valentines Days?! 

I love my door & get so pumped when I can use it for stuff like this!
- I filled the fireplace with candles to make the room brighter, but as one of my presents Keagan surprised me with 2 hour lasting firelogs! So exciting.

No comments :

Post a Comment