Breastfeeding + Call of Duty.

31 Mar 2013


So I'm basically turning into a breastfeeding champion. I have a hard time sitting still, and doing nothing so I've had to be really creative when Ren is wanting the goods. You can really only go on Facebook and Instagram so much in one sitting before you realize you've read that persons post 5 times already. Yeah. So now I'm learning how to do things while he's mounching-

1. Playing Call of Duty. Granted I don't like playing it.. all the time.. when I'm by myself, but when Keags is around and we've already watched 20 episodes of How I Met Your Mother we switch it on, and mess some fools up.
2. Getting a glass of water. Now I can barely walk and chew gum at the same time so this was a bit difficult for me. But like all breastfeeding moms know, you get REALLY thirsty when you breastfeed, like you've been walking through the Sahara desert for months thirsty, and I have to man up and walk the 5 feet to my kitchen to get a glass of ice cold water while he's latched on.
3. Make a PB&J sandy. Nuff said. That's basically Pro status right there.
4. Do my makeup. That was rough. Balancing him up on a pillow with my makeup balanced on another pillow. It might of taken me a bit longer than usual but it got done!

Those are only a few things I can think of at the moment, but needless to say I'm indeed getting the hang of this breastfeeding thing. Go me!



No comments :

Post a Comment