You Sell Piranha’s?

6 Jan 2012



A few days ago I took my niece and nephew to Petland to go look at all the animals, because that sounds like the warmest place to me when they want to go out and see animals. Well, my nephew Bridge’s favorite part of the store is the reptile and fish section. So, I’m walking up to the fishes, and there is a huge tank with one fish in it. And I’m staring at it, trying to get a grasp of what exactly type of fish it is. I’m thinking in my head, “Wow, that fish looks identical to those Red-Bellied Piranha’s, that’s crazy.” Lo and behold I look at the tag, and what does it say? [Adult Red-Bellied Piranha: $28.00] So of course, I ask one of the workers if that’s really what I think it is. He just says, “Oh yeah, we sell piranha’s. That’s the only adult one we available right now though.” – Huh. The only one. Okay. “Well, aren’t they dangerous?” “Oh no, not at all. They’re only dangerous in packs.” Then of course I look up to see about 20 baby piranha’s swimming in the tank right about the adult. Now, really? Come on people.  From my knowledge they aren’t really the greatest pets to have with little kids. Especially because, oh I don’t know, they EAT PEOPLE!? Okay, that’s a little dramatic, but still. I thought having Oscars were bad, and now we’re going to one up them, and go for their psycho cousin? What’s next?
Adult Barracuda’s On Sale Now!

No comments :

Post a Comment