Swagger Wagon.

18 Jan 2012



The last blog I posted was pretty intense and detailed aspect of my mind. So, this next one, I promise is pure uplifting and fun.
 Keagan and I have been contemplating on our next vehicle choice for when we start popping out babies. We’ve been looking at literally everything, from a car, to SUV, to even a minivan. Now, I drove a minivan all through high school. I love them as much as the next person. . Who drove a minivan to high school. . So, I think I want something different. Right now we are driving a two door Toyota Celica, which I’ll admit is an amazing machine, but I just can picture putting a car seat into the back of that car. It just makes me cringe. Even though minivans are roomy, and cozy -- I just can't bare to have another again in the second half of my life.

But honestly watching this video, is making me contemplate having one again.
 

Almost making me contemplate.
What vehicle do you think the Paisley’s should upgrade too?

2 comments :

  1. hmmm i did always love bwm SUV's and lets be honest SUV's are probably the best for people that want family size without the lameness of a minivan. But anything that doesnt make your incredibly attractive brother in law act like a contortionist to go places sounds good to me :P ans at least you know you can definatly fit a booster seat :P Also i got myself a fancy new blog im starting a bit of a therpudic session with my favorite therapist ... me

    ReplyDelete
  2. BWM eh? Haha nerd. And yes if we were filthy rich that might be an option.but sadly we aren't. So we must wait :)

    ReplyDelete