Currently.

11 Mar 2015



watching.
a few different series -
bones {from the beginning}.
scandal, eeeeek. I'm only minorly freaking out.
bitten.
arrow, which is our favorite.
the flash.
the voice. I'm so pumped for this season. #teamallofthembecauseicantpick


reading.
the vampire academy. book 3. - guilty pleasure.
percy jackson - the battle of the labyrinth - to keagan
it's kind of our thing, I read to him while he plays his video games. true love folks.


loving.
hearing the birds coming back after their winter break. spring is almost here, people!


planning.
re-organizing mah house.


learning.
re-teaching myself the guitar, and I am so beyond happy to have the beautiful sounds of acoustic playing through out the house. even more exciting is that Ren will grow up with it.


craving.
captain cruuuuunch.


obsessed.
these leggings that my good friend Kassie is selling - Mayberry's 
pure heaven on mah legs. she gave those to me as a valentines day gift, and I wear them all the time.


depressed.
that target canada is closing.
I cried literal tears when I heard this was actually happening.


grateful.
/ that Renner is becoming more independent, and growing into such a fun personality.
/ for netflix.
/ of endometrosis awareness month.
/ laughter.
/ snuggles.
/ the sun.
/ springtime.
/ the hot man I married.

No comments :

Post a Comment