The 52 Project / week 1, 2, 3

20 Jan 2015

'A picture of my child once a week, every week for a year'


I absolutely love this idea! I've seen this done on a few blogs, and I fell in love with watching their babes grow, and how much they change week by week. So I want to do this for Ren, but mostly for me. Plus it will keep me on top of my bloggin' game. (HA. Hopefully..) But instead of just doing a photo, I'm going to throw in a video or two, because the videos I have of Ren freaking kill me.


 {one / fifty-two}
He was being a complete, and utter crank bot this day. Throwing fits left and right, and took maybe a full half an hour nap total. So I decided to leave a half an hour early when going to get Keagan from work, and stop in at Ikea because he had to get out of the house or I was gonna die. (Because its right behind his store. Best layout plan ever. #winning) Whenever he is grumpy in the car I blast the music, and sing to him. There are only a few artist that make him completely at peace, and make him jam out.
 {Taylor Swift, Justin Timberlake, Beastie Boys, Jason Mraz, Imagine Dragons, Ed Sheeran, Lorde} 
There are a bunch of single hits that he is obsessed with, but it's something with their voices that just kicks him into a good mood. So, on this particular drive I belted out some T-Swizzle, and when I parked and turned around to see his cute smile, and his little, big hands bobbin' to the beat, I instead found this. Him snuggling with "Deer", passed the freak out. I literally sat there for 15 minutes just staring at him.
He makes it worth it. Even with his screeching.



{two / fifty-two}



{three / fifty-two}


 

No comments :

Post a Comment