We Should Get Jersey's, Cause We Make A Good Team.

14 Mar 2012

This day was probably the most stressful, but most incredible day of my life. It was the day I married my best friend, and better half. He made it so wonderful. And although we barely ate anything, and we both had raging headaches - all of our friends and family worked their butt of to make it so special for us. Thank you everyone who drove down to Kalispell on the 21st of October to attend the Wedding & Family Dinner party, and then raced back to Calgary the next day to attend our reception there as well. You guys are so amazing, and this day wouldn't have been as romantic and beautiful without all of  your help. Especially to my love ladies who helped me get ready as fast as possible (even though we were still 45 minutes late! Whoops) 
- Note to ALL Brides -  
DO NOT HELP. Just get ready.
 Everything will fall into place the way it should. As mine did.


 
 
 

In order: Jane, Abbi, Tayler, Stella, Me, Keagan, Myles, Davin, & Jordan.
We didn't have any flowers at the wedding - Just Feathers. Best Idea Ever.


 
Stella was my helper with my dress :)
Keagan's dad Drew & I.



 








All photographs are not to be used else where unless permission is granted.
Photographers Include - Jane Blomfield, Rebecca Jones, and Keshia Larsen.

No comments :

Post a Comment