Currently.

29 May 2014



reading.
A Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan to Keagan


excited.
/ about getting my library card, finally
/ summer


obsessed.
with these videos - they are AMAZING

loving.
/ this weather. It's laying on a blanket in the grass season
/ the springish summer rain. The grass is becoming greener, and the flowers are getting brighter
/ Renner being able to walk, and becoming more independent
/ mornings
/ being able to finally walk to the library

eating.
Rollo McFlurry
It's my new addiction - where have they been hiding?!


feeling.
/ inspired
/ loved
/ appreciated 


watching.
House / Season 5 - I have never seen the last 3 seasons, eeeek


planning.
garage selling, and Farmers Market hunts this weekend


anticipating. 
/ the birth of Rogue's kittens
(should be in a couple weeks!)
/ the opening of the splash parks
/ going on a date with this hot guy I know


learning.
/ that I can't control everything, nor how people feel
/ to let go
/ to be happy


wearing.
my favorite shirt I have ever owned from Forever 21
& yoga/legging pants from Pink


craving.
Frozen Green Tea from Tim Hortons




grateful.
/ the little things
/ shoulder & neck massages
/ rain
/ flowers
/ clean sheets
/ flats & flip flops


(trying to) 
become better at.
/ designing
/ scripture study
/ being more loving when I am feeling stressed

No comments :

Post a Comment