5 Months.

25 Jul 2013

Okay, so I turned 5 months like 2 days ago but apparently Mom forgot to say anything. Update: Rice cereal with bananas is the yummiest, but the goods are still my favorite and probably will be for a long while. My hands are always in my mouth when my paci is not. I've finally started to really pay attention to this thing called a tail? It's attached to my sister Roxy. It just won't ever stop moving, so I naturally grab it - can you blame me? Mom -and Dad are letting me cry to sleep now.. Don't get me started on how that is definitely the worst experience of my life. And I won't admit that I do get good sleep because of it.. I am noticing things now. I can actually grab stuff and hang out to it. It's pretty cool. I talk so much. I get that from my Mom. I just started to find things really funny. I also explode out of my diaper at LEAST once a week. Dad calls me a champ. I have started recently playing in a bouncer now.. It's kinda fun, except I can't touch the ground yet. Mom puts these things called "towels" underneath so I can stand up.. I don't know. Anyways, that pretty much is it. I love watching TV when Mom and Dad watch it when I'm around its awesome. Until next month! - Renner 



No comments :

Post a Comment