Feeding My Supernatural Addiction.

30 May 2012

 Caution! May contain spoilers.



Did anyone else think this past season of Supernatural was kinda lame /& annoying? Because I sure did. Sure I understand that they wanted to spice things up a bit, and get out of the "demon" era, but really? I'm glad that Dick Roman is finally gone! Him and all the other leviathan were driving me crazy. I really am hoping this next season will be their greatest one. I seriously can watch all of the others on repeat, but Season 7 doesn't really fit in. Season 6 was even kind of sketchy for me, but hey Sam didn't have a soul, and it was kind of hilarious at some points, so I was fine with it. Anyways, my rant can go on and on about this last season. I do still love my boys like crazy, and always will. I just hope that Season 8 will be freaking spectacular so they can redeem their selves a bit. But who else was loving Castiel's crazy brain though! He is so funny. I do miss the old him at times, but man he is crazy now. Also, what made me sad about this season was that BOBBY DIED! What crap is that!? Ugh. Talk about gut wrenching. I was super sad about that. I loved Bobby, and now he is officially gone. ): I was starting to hate ghost Bobby, so I'm glad he is finally at rest, but really? Oh wells. People come and go from seasons all the time. I've always like Meg though. Yeah she's creepy, and a bit evil, but she is definitely the most loyal out of all the other demons on this show. And now she's becoming more and more of a bad a. But freaking Crowley. I love and hate him. Now Dean and Cas are stuck in PURGATORY? Okay then. I can't wait for next season to see what happens with that!



 What did you think about last season? Did you love it? Did you absolutely despise it? Or are you on the fence about it like me?

No comments :

Post a Comment